
Me & Brian my "Little Brother"
July 23rd - Even Later That Night - I finally got to meet Amy, Brian's girlfriend! Brian = Thomas's brother. Amy = Brian's hot model girlfriend. Great, right? I gotta be in future family pictures with a giant tall skinny model. :) At least she's super sweet and therefor pretty likeable! So... no objections, I guess! :)
That night, I kind of accidentally left my phone in Thomas's car, so after we met up with Brian, Thomas went back to the car to go get it (I didn't want anyone breaking in!) I spent some time chatting with Brian and it was really nice/sweet. At one point he turned to me and said, "So Mel... you're like... practically my sister, right?" And I said, "Haha, I mean... sure, Brian!" And he said, "Well, I mean, you and Thomas have been together for a long time... y'all are probably getting married, right?" And I said, "Haha, I mean, that is the general idea eventually..." Then Brian said, (and this is my favorite):
"Awesome. So... I have a sister! Cool!"
I reminded him that he DID have Dana... who's been his sister for 16 years. He said, "Nah, she's a boy, she doesn't count." I forgot they "outted" her for being a man in the DVD they made for their anniversary present for their parents last year.


good LORD. Brian is hot. Can't wait to meet him at your wedding. I can be his much older sister.
ReplyDelete