If you look at posts from past summers, you'll see how miserable I was. For example:
That last one is particularly wah-wah.
So I ask you... comparing those to the ones you've been reading currently, wouldn't you say I've had a great summer? It's the beginning of August and I'm still not done blogging about my Vegas trip that occurred almost a month ago! And I still have SO MUCH TO TELL! I almost forget about what's been going on. Thankfully we've done a pretty good job at photographing to document our events.
Anyway... in order for me to have said amazing summer, I apparently adopted Johnny's mentality. Johnny has been living the life--or, the Summer of Pham, as he likes to call it. He said he adopted "saying yes." Kind of like Jim Carrey in that movie but less compulsive. Well, Johnny and I are very similar and if there are ways we're NOT similar, it doesn't usually take long until we see eye to eye (some exceptions include his love for anime and my love for ramen). So at some point, (you can probably trace this back to Rachel and my game of New Orleans chicken) I started saying yes. I didn't realize this until Lisa pointed it out to me jokingly during our Tuesday Sister/Luke nights.
But I guess ever since Rachel asked me, "Hey Mel, will you hang out with me the week after I quit?" I've been saying a hell of a lot of yes... as you will soon see in a future post... (I think?)
Now I ask yah (please say that in Miss Mona Lisa Vito's voice), what do you think is better?
Summer of Pham?
Summer of NGUYENNING!!!! :) *Cue "All I Do Is Win" Music*

nah d00d, that's whack.
ReplyDeletebut still NO to drugs....
ReplyDeleteenjoy