At the end of June (or possibly early July) I got a message from Will Hoermann. He's the husband of an old coworker of mine, Kate. I've referred to her as "Whoreman" before so it's possible you may know her by that name. Or Shawn White. Or Big Kate (which doesn't mean she's big, it just means she was "older" than the OTHER Kate that used to work with us).
Will wanted to surprise Kate with a birthday dinner with JUST GIRLS. So that's what we did. We surprised her at Parkside with a girl's dinner (plus her awesome husband who pretty much paid for everything). I had a really great time with these women. I was, of course, the youngest one of the group, but I think I held my own. It helps that I have so many older brothers and sisters. I'm an old soul... sometimes :)


No comments:
Post a Comment