Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oro & Bill's Half Birthday Booze Barge

Johnny's either about to take off his sunglasses (and lose them) or he's fistpumping because he's having THAT much fun on the lake...

July 17th - I had been waiting for this day for quite some time. Oro and Bill were having a half birthday (along with an ACTUAL birthday with one of their friends). They rented a party boat and you could come, so long as you contributed some dough. There was a LOT of booze on the boat. Unfortunately I couldn't partake in any of that. I was still incredibly hungover from the night before. I tried to enjoy myself, and I did enjoy myself... just not quite as much as I'd have liked to. It was quite a big group of us that were in attendance... also others we did not know. Although some of us got to know some people quite well... especially after a couple rounds of Flip Cup (also, I am very upset we didn't sing "Flipadelphia" when we they--remember, I was NOT partaking) played.

A Blonde Sandwich: Me with Abby & Hannah

Afterwards a group of us went to Carlos & Charlie's. We ate and some of us had some more to drink (again, I did NOT partake)... and all in all had a really good time seeing each other. It's been a crazy summer for me and I've gotten to hang out with a lot of people, but it seems to have been a crazy summer for my regulars so I haven't gotten to see a lot of them as much as I'd normally like to.

The gang, L->R: Me, Thomas, Abby, Trevin, Eshe, Kristi, Johnny, Buddy & Hannah
*How did I not get a single photo of Oro?

Some of us DID partake in drinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment