Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Know Eventually We'll Be Together One Sweet Day

July 20th - It was to be my last day with Rachel. I started off the day doing a whole lot of nothing at home... and then Thomas, Johnny, and I met Rachel up at Counter Cafe. Then I went with Sarah Bowers to get our nails done, a little shopping and girl talk. It was, after all, only a couple days before her big day (her wedding day, that is).

Rachel was moving out the next day. So Thomas and I spent a good chunk of our afternoon being sweethearts (more Thomas than me) and we helped her clean her apartment. I painted some stuff, Thomas cleaned out her fridge and we just helped out where we could.

I may or may not have put on some ladybug wings to vacuum her cabinets

Afterwards we headed out to Blues on the Green... no I don't know who was playing... I never know who is playing... I am barely conscious of the fact that music is being played...

Eventually Thomas and I found Rachel, Ashley & Najia (and Fay and a few others)

The girls had some Four Loko.... apparently it was really really good

After sitting around in the hot hot heat, we finally left Zilker and headed towards Highball for a raucous night of awesome karaoke. I spent a lot of the night serenading Rachel with love songs... probably one of the best was me and Ashley singing "Does He Love You?" It was pretty badass...

Just singing to my girl Rachel

We even got Bobby Creeding out with Johnny and Thomas

We had a really great last night with Rachel... I've missed her a lot, but she seems to be having a good time in Lubbock (whether you believe that or not...)

No comments:

Post a Comment