Friday, August 19, 2011

Girl's Day Thursday


July 28th - I went to the Austin Tidbit's 5th birthday party with LC. I got there early and got a "gift bag" which had some swag... that I will probably never use. However, the idea of swag was definitely on all the women's minds. When I got there, there were a ton of women standing around waiting to be let upstairs. When we were... I was like Simba at the bottom of that gorge... with the wildebeests. I was just trying not to get run over! I had a good time catching up with LC though... and eating free shit.



Later that evening I drove to Gruene to see Najia and Ashley (we met halfway between Austin and San Antonio). We actually met and ate at the Gristmill. A friend of Najia's came and met us too (... I already forgot his name... it doesn't help that he goes by some different name on facebook). Anyway, we had a really good night... and I was glad I got to see Najia one more time before she headed back to NYC.

It was sad... summer was starting to end...

No comments:

Post a Comment