Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gooooooooooood EVENING VIETNAM!!!!

Two of my favorite men in the world got drunk together tonight. In Vietnam. Here's an excerpt of David and my gchat:
David: drunk
johnny wanted more but i had put my foot down
me: hahahahaha
are you BOTH drunk?
David: still have lessons tomorrow
yeah i thnk he is
well, at the very least, maybe technically drunk per breahalyzer
If anyone knows me, they know how I idolize my family. My brothers and sisters are amazing human beings each and my brother David, being the closest one in age to me has always been someone I ESPECIALLY looked up to. From thinking that my favorite movie was going to be Gummo (still haven't seen it) to thinking that Natalie Portman is the most amazing actress on earth (not sure if he still does)... David has influenced me in very many different ways (and rarely on purpose).

Johnny of course is my heart. Well, part of it. He's my best friend. We all know this. He's Phamily for sure. I'm glad he's getting to experience the motherland. Maybe I'll have money someday and he can go back with me and show me where he got drunk with my brother.

Seriously though, isn't it nuts? Two of my favorite people in the world... are on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD... TOGETHER. DRUNK. Weird.

As I was typing this blog, as if to confirm what my brother said, Johnny gchatted me this:
Johnny: hey
we went to bars, had fun

1 comment: