Saturday, August 6, 2011

Obvious Reason Why Thomas is Wonderful - #14

He indulges me by remembering my obsessions.

I'm in Dallas this weekend to hang out with Thomas's family... one of the last times we're all going to be together because Derek is leaving to Marion Military Institute early early Monday morning! So right now, it's downtime. We had a great time during lunch and Thomas's mom is diligently working hard to make a lovely dinner for us. In the meantime, I'm doing some extra work... (gotta make that money to make up for all the money I'm spending for my ticket to Vegas!) Thomas and his dad just left to go run some errands. Thomas was playing video games before they left, and he turned off the system and put it onto a regular tv channel. I was working, so I wasn't really paying attention to what he put it on (I also had my headphones in and I was listening to Alexandre Desplat... aka the Harry Potter DH P2 sountrack).

He put on Bones. :) Now THAT is LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment