I told myself that it was a good enough excuse to eat a bit less healthy (I pretty much stopped tracking stuff on calorieking for about 2 weeks). This included eating ramen all over again (ugggggh it's so goooood) and not going to the gym as much. Not going to the gym as much resulted in me not reading my book as much, which makes me less inclined to read it at home if I haven't been reading it period. This means I just sit in front of the tv and veg out. Which was/is fun, as it was quite fruitful (I discovered Drunk History!) and I got to spend more time doing nothing with Johnny (which is usually some of the best times to spend with Johnny).
This past weekend was Rachel's Dance Party 2.0. Party favors this time around? Sunglasses that say Rachel Acevedo's Dancy Party 2.0. :) She's so awesome. We had a blast and I think all of us got sufficiently drunk (especially thanks to Suzie Salmon's in-betweens...) At one point in the night I told myself that I would hit on some girls for the boys and see if I can get some action. I literally turned around and talked to the first two girls that I saw which happened to be some... okay... girls. Apparently the boys would not have done anything had I been successful, but I DID get something out of it. First, I turned around and pulled a Regina George (or rather, Buddy Burkhalter) and commented on the girl's shirt by telling her I loved it. I didn't necessarily really love it, but it was green and I LOVE GREEN! Then we started talking about clothes shopping and how we gravitate towards our favorite color... then I asked them what was in their metal shakers, cause the boys had asked about it before... and apparently it was basically a mexican martini and sangria... of which BOTH girls let us try. I didn't ask, but she was like "freakin' drink it, come on" so I did. They also let the boys have some. Eventually they left and Buddy and Johnny just shook their heads at me. Rachel, I think, got more drunk than anyone, which is awesome... cause it's Rachel.
Anyway, here are some things I know I need to start doing again now that I got back "on" after having fallen off:
1. 5/7 days at the gym again
2. Read more!
3. LAUNDRY!
4. Try to cook more... not ramen
5. One night a week dedicated to reading... somewhere. (e.g., coffee shop. Cause this always makes me happy).
I'll say this, the lack of doing much of anything has definitely done well for my banking account!
No comments:
Post a Comment