Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Things On My Mind Tonight

I hate it when I haven't synced my iphone to my computer in awhile and I finally do and my songs don't scrobble onto itunes.  It's happened the last couple times.  This = HUNDREDS of unscrobbled tracks.  This makes me feel as if I've been wasting my music listening time.  This is absurd, I know, but I can't help but feel this way.

I really am glad Oro's okay.  It's kind of funny that it's Oro, because he is probably the only person it could happen to and I wouldn't freak out about it.  But he's Oro.  He's the luckiest person alive.  Now if only he would just call in so they could account for him...

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE WAS SO GOOD!  That's all I can really say about it.

I don't want Amanda to go off to college/army.

I'm currently downloading the Lady Antebellum cds.  I don't care TOO much for them... I only know like... 2 or 3 songs, but I do kind of like them... and it'll be fun to go out with the office girls for a show!  :)  Oh yeah, we're going to the Austin Rodeo... apparently they're playing!  This will be a couple weeks after I see Tay Tay, so they've got a lot to compete with.

I REALLY NEED THESE ALLERGIES TO STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!

Kate Whore-man's husband sent me an e-mail today likening his wife with the Olympic gold medalist, Shaun White.  It was quite possibly one of the best things I saw today.

Strike that, it almost was, but then I saw HOT TUB TIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!

La Roux's "Cover My Eyes" is currently one of my favorite songs... I've also been listening a lot to the Smiths again... "Panic" is still one of my faves.  Umm... this is embarrassing but whatevs.  I had one of those "Monkey Hatchet/Does He Have It" moments recently.  If you've seen Ellen's "Here and Now" stand up, you know what I'm talking about (I'm pointing at you, LC).  There was a line... which I guess I never figured didn't really make sense... I thought it said, "And if a Devil dare cavorts... crashes into us... to die by your side is such a Heavenly way to die."  But alas, the true line is, "And if a double decker bus crashes into us..."  At least I got the end right?

I've been feeling restless with my life lately... and the line from that song, "Take me out tonight... oh take me anywhere... I don't care I don't care I don't care..." is the best line for my current attitude.

I bought a Bible.  It's pretty and blue and a very soft leather.  I told Sarah I'd read some stuff with her.  I've never really read the Bible.  Once, I tried to read it front to back, but I'm pretty sure I stopped during the "introduction" where they explained to me "how to" read the Bible, and what things mean and what type of translation it was.  It was a bit overwhelming and it hadn't even started yet...

ANYWAY...

Time for bed early I think.  I'm excited for this weekend of nothing... because I need time to rehabilitate.  Maybe Johnny and I will find out a way to play LCR with just the two of us...

Oh yeah, I didn't do my week count:

02/08/09 - 02/14/09 Totals:
Days of the week spent exercising: 3/7
Minutes spent exercising: 213
Calories burned: 1,520
Weight: +17.2

No comments:

Post a Comment