Monday, February 8, 2010

I'll Only Talk About The Good

Okay, I lied. Let's just throw the bad at there and have it out:

- I didn't work out Saturday
- I didn't work out Sunday
- I haven't read all weekend.
- I'm pretty sure I played scrabble (or "Words with Friends") for about 10 hours on Saturday.
- I almost didn't bowl over 100.
- I felt like a bloated bag of potato chips for most of Saturday afternoon.
- REALITY DOES BITE.
- I did not jump on Big Kate's trampoline.
- Thomas buying hot dogs for our pigs in blankets because he couldn't find the lil smokies. (Even after I google imaged them for him to see what they looked like!)

The Good:

- FINDING the lil smokies at the same grocery store that Thomas claims they did not exist in.
- I found a beautiful dress by Ruffian at Anthro that was originally $288 and on sale for $29.95. I think I literally checked the tag like, 5 times cause I couldn't believe it was true.
- I also got the purple sweater dress that Lisa has in red. It's so pretty!
- I DID indeed bowl over 100 (with I think a high of... 142? something like that?)
- I kicked Thomas ass each time.
- Lisa decided that Ernest Hemingway's six-word story is not sad. Instead, it's funny. In Luke's case, he has some baby shoe's that have never been worn--that's cause his feet were too fat!
- The Saints won!
- I got to see Big Kate's adorable home and her adorable family!
- Been girl gabbing with Emily. I love her.

02/01/09 - 02/07/09 Totals:
Days of the week spent exercising: 3/7
Minutes spent exercising: 233
Calories burned: 2,001
Weight: +20 (I'm actually not hating this considering I lazied out 4 days in a row!)

No comments:

Post a Comment