Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clark Newman: My Rocket Scientist Friend

During work, I often talk to a few certain people all throughout the day. Other than the obvious people (LC, JRex, Kate Whoreman, etc.), there's also Buddy, Johnny (via g-mail), Sarah (via g-mail), sometimes Thomas (but not that often, cause he has school) and a sprinkling of others. One of the people I also talk to on a regular basis is Clark. He works for Nasa and he is, literally, a rocket scientist. This weekend he has to work the late shift for... important things, I don't know. After a rather lengthy discussion regarding Independence Day, his need for being in the next Star Trek film, and our crushes on former Star Trek stars (of which Data, Picard & McCoy were named), he finally brought back to reality that he had to go back to work:

Clark: I gotta go work

Me: ugh, suck.

Clark: as much as I'd love to talk about how I'm destined to take part in a trek movie

Me: smile.tif have fun

Clark: I have to go take part in the shuttle landing

Me: oh, important shit

Me: got it

Me: that is the most legit reason to stop talking to me ever

Kind of makes sending out medical records seem even more dull than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment