Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lazy Week, Apparently

I've only worked out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.  Thomas came in on Thursday this week and since I had to get my car fixed, I decided not to work out.  Then, since Thomas had been at home all day by himself, and I had food from work to bring home, I also decided not to work out.  I figured Saturday & Sunday will be okay.

But now it's Saturday.  It's that time of the month.  I feel bloated and tired.  I don't want to effing go to the gym.  I'm just not doing well this week.  I know.  This is bad.  No self discipline.  But... I have no one to blame but myself.  So I blame myself.

This has been a lost week.

1 comment:

  1. you need to take breaks, its apart of living a normal life!

    i always go through phases where i'm really active and then i'm tired of being active, so i just take a break :) as long as u get back to a net positive routine, then you're fineeee

    <3 nothing is ever lost.

    ReplyDelete