Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christian Louboutin = Love

Last night, Lisa and I spent quite awhile (at least an hour or so) on greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com. This is quite possibly one of my favorite blogs that I frequent. It's mostly outdoorsy/anthropologie-esque weddings. My dream weddings with my dream budget (read: improbable). There are two things I've learned from this blog:

1. I must put aside a huge portion of my budget for a photographer. Beautiful photos are key.
2. I must put aside a huge portion of my budget for shoes. :P

Okay, maybe not a "huge" portion, but I've found them. THE shoes. Or rather, Lisa found them and e-mailed them to me and has been trying to convince me to get them.

This. Is. Love.

Also, we think it's a great idea to start buying little things for my wedding now. Regardless of who/when I marry, I most likely will get married... so might as well spread out the spending... right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love them; they're so you! The color makes me think of LHS and Wicked :)

    Also, I LOVE how much you're blogging lately. Props. I need to take notes because I've been slacking.

    ReplyDelete