Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things To Get Life In Order

Here are some things I need to do in order to get my life back together... it is currently in shambles!

1. Do laundry. I've been saying this for days.
2. Finish my damn book, or at least read SOMETHING.
3. GO TO THE GYM, DAMMIT! You were doing so well and then you fell off... and you said you'd get back on, but alas, you did not... and you SUCK.
4. You bought a Bible... read it.
5. You got yourself an "adoptaplatoon" penpal... WRITE TO YOUR PENPAL!
6. Focus.
7. Fucking lose that weight already you lazy ass mother HEIFER! (See what I just did there?)
8. Get inspired again.
9. Cook more... that one time was nice... DO IT AGAIN!
10. STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF VIA BLOGSPOT! KTHXBYESENS!

On a slightly better note, Buddy and I bought our tickets to Boston today! I know, I know, I was JUST THERE a year ago... but Jenny's graduating! I have to! :)


The school she's graduating from


Just another something I'm looking forward to seeing again... the beautiful flowers! :)


But of course, most of all, I'm excited to see my JenJar! ("Oh heyyyy!")

No comments:

Post a Comment