Thursday, March 25, 2010

It Is A Truth Universally Acknowledged...

That I suck.

No, I didn't do any laundry today. However, I am currently in the process (umm... blogging about soon-being in the process) of separating my laundry into PILES... so that... oh I don't know... if a magic laundry fairy comes to visit me this weekend... it just might get done... I don't know... wishful thinking I guess.

I put on "Lost in Austen" because, well, it's sooooo September 2009, and the music takes me back to a slightly different time. No, I'm not talking about Jane Austen's Georgian England... but wherever I was in my stage of life back then. Isn't it weird how 6 months can seem like such a long long time ago?

I'm wearing a Metric shirt that I got from my visit to California (from the maker of the graphic designer for Metric at the time) back in August of 2006.

I'm grabbing the love handles that formed sometime between Fall 2007 and Fall 2008.

I'm looking at the pile of clothes that need to be done by NOW in 2010, but haven't been separated into ready-to-go laundry piles yet! URGH! Time to stop procrastinating!

Updated just a short while later (read: not enough time to have done anything but hang up 4 dresses): Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment