Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let The Color Scheme Arrive!

Today, I am inspired by two things:

1. Mates of State's "Get Better" - Mostly the lyrics, "Forget all your politics for awhile, let the color scheme arrive!" and "Everything's gonna get lighter, even if it never gets better!" Which inspired me to think about my second inspiration of the day,
2. Colorful Balloons. Ever since the Valentine's Day dinner scene that Carrie & Miranda had in the SATC movie, where the ceiling is completely filled by balloons, I've had this obsession with bunches and bunches of balloons. Up certainly didn't help my fixation with these colorful air receptacles.

The following mini inspiration board (fashioned quickly during my lunch hour) was made with photos from: here, here, here & here (clockwise from the top left). I love color.

1 comment:

  1. okay, i have been wanting to make an inspiration board! can you tell me how? thanks.

    ReplyDelete