*I hope y'all noticed the stars... Johnny Pham has agreed to supply us with thousands of stars. He has one month... an ENTIRE SPRING BREAK OF STAR MAKING! This is like when Zack made Lisa make friendship bracelets for their business. But then Jessie, Slater & Kelly left and made an AWESOME VIDEO for Buddy Bands!Friday, March 12, 2010
The Party Planning Committee's First Party
After LC and I talked about how we should start our own party planning company (The Party Planning Committee?) I decided that we needed to plan Nia's first bday party. I sent Eshe an e-mail. She has yet to respond. This is my inspiration board for Nia's bday party though... so I'll send it to Eshe and make sure she's on board (with the board?) If she's not, then... I will find some other poor little girl who has a birthday coming up that I can sic my party on.
*I hope y'all noticed the stars... Johnny Pham has agreed to supply us with thousands of stars. He has one month... an ENTIRE SPRING BREAK OF STAR MAKING! This is like when Zack made Lisa make friendship bracelets for their business. But then Jessie, Slater & Kelly left and made an AWESOME VIDEO for Buddy Bands!
*I hope y'all noticed the stars... Johnny Pham has agreed to supply us with thousands of stars. He has one month... an ENTIRE SPRING BREAK OF STAR MAKING! This is like when Zack made Lisa make friendship bracelets for their business. But then Jessie, Slater & Kelly left and made an AWESOME VIDEO for Buddy Bands!
Labels:
Eshe,
inspiration,
LC,
party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg, so excites. also, there should be a picture of cake balls on there. I am so excited for the pink cake balls!
ReplyDeletehaha this is hilarious! and awesome. - Jack
ReplyDelete