11/12 - Wurstfest! Matt McEvoy came into town for some Bastrop fire-brush-clearing, and afterwards, he met me, Thomas & Johnny up in New Braunfels for Wurstfest! :) We also met up with Brian & Amy! I had a good time--who wouldn't with beer and brats? It was one of the first times I got to really sit and chat with Matt! We talked school and... girls. What else is there to talk about, really? We also talked about how we were DYING to see someone fall into the river...
It wasn't until the guys went to the bathroom that I saw a dude all into the river... and he was NOT happy about it. Which... makes sense because why would he be? Anyway... Amy was drunk, and was talking a mile a minute, but she's sweet so it was cute :) Johnny and I also sat and cheered on (quietly/secretly) a couple who was probably on a 3rd date... that or a 50th date, but it was hard to tell.
Overall, good day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment