Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rachel & I Go To Barcelona!

11/5 - Rachel and some of her classmates came down from Lubbock to... not be in Lubbock :)  I mean, to party.  I got to hang out with her Saturday afternoon and night.  I picked her up from Pluckers, and... I don't really remember what we did that afternoon.  Did we take a nap?  Or did we just sit around... I feel like there was more to it... but... regardless, at some point, Rachel and I left the house (after sitting around talking with Thomas and Johnny for awhile) and went to go get some sushi at Sushi Zushi (YUM!)  Then we went home for a bit and then headed out downtown to meet her friends.

We met them up at Maggie Mae's (because that is where people who are not from Austin choose to go to catch the Alabama/LSU game--the first one).  Then we wandered around wondering where to go.  I kept saying Barcelona, but she kept ignoring me.  We went to West 6th where we met up her friend Frank (aka Frank the Tank... aka El Elegante) and his friends.  We also ran into Bobby and those guys... and Darcy... and Darcy told me how Bobby called her a grandma (due to the fact that she's only 29) and I smacked Bobby and asked him if he was seriously wondering why he was still single.  For the record, the exact quote was, "Holy cow!  You're a GRANDMA!"

Anyway, most of the rest of the night was spent with just Rachel & Frank and lots of dubstep at--you guessed-it... Barcelona.  So wonderful.  Hopefully I'll get a pic up soon, for now... you can have this one:

See how sad we get when we're not together?

No comments:

Post a Comment