1. My hair was wet. I take showers in the morning and I don't blow dry my hair--that's just how I roll. This + super wind = wet hair smacking me in the face.
2. I wore a dress, with tights, and a nice warm coat. This should sound like a good thing. This seems like I played my cards right--but no, all this meant was that my legs felt weird (bc of the tights) and I couldn't feel my dress on my own legs... so if the wind caught it and blew it up, I really wouldn't have known. Girls, you know what I'm talkin' about... right?
3. I stuffed my keys and iPhone in the right pocket... and had 3 clementines in the left pocket. So my fingers were literally stuffed inside my pocket. I had no other choice, it was that or frozen fingers!
Anyway, that's all. I wrote this entire blog in my head as I was walking up the school and decided to put it to... keyboard? Not paper. Wait, would it be website? Internets? Is pen to paper as keyboard is to internet? Or Website? Or Blog? Someone answer this for me please:
Pen : Paper :: Keyboard : _______?
Is Keyboard even the right version of Pen? Can someone seriously do this for me? It's bothering me now.
This is like asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of Tootsy Roll pop. No one knows. But let me take a crack at it.
ReplyDeleteIf a pen is the instrument that facilitates your words to be documented, then keyboard would be correct, as it serves the same purpose. And paper is that which displays the words. The web equivalent to paper is a little tricky, but I will go with user interface (UI).
*push glasses up nose*