Monday, November 1, 2010

Moving on Up!

Dear God,

Thanks! :)

It's been quite a challenge and I'm still not there, but I think you're giving me baby steps, and I think I actually prefer it this way. Thanks for knowing what's best--or, at least, I hope you do! ;)

Love,
Mel

Did I just wink at God? Anyway, for some of you who do not already know, for the past two and a half weeks or so, I've been subbing for the choir at Murchison. Coincidentally, I've been subbing with Diana Brown, an old LHS classmate! It was kind of a trip when I realized that I was subbing FOR her one day, and then I've been subbing along with her (for the other choir director who just had a baby) ever since! I'm now officially the long-term sub here and I will be until at least January 31st! I'm at a great school and I'll be working with the age group that I hope to be working with full-time soon (hopefully)! Things are looking up and I am moving forward! :)

Now... how to make my blog private so those rascals don't go finding me on the interwebs...

2 comments: