Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Taylor Swift Takes Over My Life

Again...

I've heard snippets of her new songs on the radio here and there, but I was just meh about it. I don't know why I try to fight her. I should know by now that she always wins. SHE ALWAYS WINS! Currently I'm in love with the song "Speak Now," not so much because it's about a girl pretty much being selfish and ruining a man and a woman's life right before getting married (or saving it, who knows, really? Taylor probably knows. At 20, she really does seem to know best...) but anyway... it's just damn catchy. Also, The song "Mine" follows the same kind of theme as Love Story. Well I mean, most pop songs are kind of the same thing, but she's got the whole bridge that turns into switching of the singer's character into that of the man professing their love for their girl... Okay, whatevs. Anyway...

Who wouldn't love a girl like Taylor?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post; I'm the same way! I just can't stop myself from buying her albums and listening over and over again. She's wonderful. Listen on girl, don't hold back!

    ReplyDelete