Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Can Just Ignore This Post

I feel like I haven't written any substantial blogs lately.

This post will be no different.

I think the reason why I even thought about it was because I just read Maggie's blog and she mentioned that she hadn't blogged in awhile because she's been HAPPY! :) I think that's partially why I haven't blogged anything serious lately. Not that my life is sunshine and daisies (in fact in the past week or so I've had a couple severely low points)... but for the most part, I've been keeping myself busy and staying happy as well.

Here's a little picture that makes me happy to hopefully spread some cheer. I'm subbing tomorrow all day and if I have time, I'll see if I can write a lil somethin' :)



If this doesn't SCREAM college, I don't know what does!
One of Byron & Chris's popular Power Hours from Summer 2006!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! We really should have been in AA...

    And guess who got to clean all of that up later? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. OHMYGOD. i just laughed out loud hysterically. we were such messes. and you look so lost....or so power-houred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you, mel!!! so thankful for you in my life. and...well, this photo reminds me just how much catching up i have to do since none of those 47,000 beers was mine! anyway, i think i'm just about there. haha

    ReplyDelete