Friday, October 8, 2010

My New Show: The Big C


Cathy Jamison

My love for this show is vast. Yes, I have a vast love for this show. I stumbled upon it on our Showtime on Demand one day. The first time I ever even heard of the show was when I was in NYC with my sisters. I think we walked by an ad for it, but I had no idea what it was--I just knew that Laura Linney was in it. And I love Laura Linney. :) I saw the pilot episode on demand and figured I'd go ahead and watch it. It was one of those boerd-nothing-to-do-at-all days.

Within minutes of the movie starting, I thought it was the best thing on earth. Then you have a scene with her as a teacher. She is so flipping amazing. You can see the scene on youtube. Don't worry, it doesn't really ruin anything for you. You already know she's freakin' AWESOME.


Sean, Her Crazy Brother

I love love love love LOVE her brother Sean. He's freakin' batshit crazy, but I love him. I love him like anyone would love their brother/sister despite the fact that they're batshit crazy. Ugh, I just watched the last episode, the 7th episode. BEST. EPISODE. EVER! (So far...) Also, he's homeless, so LC--he's JUST your type!


Dr. Todd Miller, Her Doctor

This is her doctor. There are other pictures of him that actually show his face, but it's literally just his face (see here) and I thought that was a little awkward.


Adam, Her Punkass Son

I hate him, but I love him. Just like a mother would feel about her punkass kid. Apparently I think I'm Cathy. :)


There are other characters that are definitely worth meeting... but I'm bored with this post now. Just... if you haven't started watching this show yet, DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when she told the precious girl, (not exact quote) you are fat but you don't have to be mean...Yes, goood show. Like the old neighbor.

    ReplyDelete