Monday, February 6, 2012

Sixth Floor Museum!


1/6 - So for years, I've had a thing for JFK.  And the assassination (thank you history channel for planting all those seeds of conspiracy in me).

I went to the Sixth Floor Museum with the JFD choir my senior year of high school.  That, however, was before my interest (obsession?) with JFK... so I was dying to go back to the museum.

Having dated Thomas for quite some time now, I had expected to get to go to the museum on any of our numerous visits to Dallas over the 4 + years... but it kept not happening, so it became a big joke that it would never ever happen--or at least, when it does, he's obviously going to propose :)

Well, thanks to Thomas's mom throwing some money and telling us to just GO... so we did!  And it was a blast!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment