Thomas started reading The Hunger Games... then Johnny started reading them. When I heard a movie was coming out, I knew it wouldn't be long until I read them... and I tried to hold off for awhile. Then, one day Thomas and I went to go see The Iron Lady. It was pretty good. But what was bad, was when they assaulted me with The Hunger Games trailer! I've been trying to avoid it so that when I finally read the book, all of the images would be my own.
I figured it was about to be Hunger Games crazytown, so it was time for me to give in and start reading them. :) So... I read them.
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay.
And now I'm done. Oh yeah, I should do my book reviews. I've read like, 5 recently. Anyway, so far, big fan. And I'm super ready for the movies. Especially for Gale. Wish there was more Gale in the first two books :)
Not to turn this all Edward vs. Jacob... but come on... Gale vs. Peeta? This is a REAL toughy.
Somehow this author managed to not be really annoying about it. It could've gone ALL Twilight on us, but somehow, it stayed decently un-annoying.


http://hungergamesmovie.org/images/hunger-games-valentines.jpg
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day!