Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dinner #10 - The Bodyguard

We're a bunch of choir geeks, so naturally, we have to do something in honor of Whitney, right?  It was a close call between Waiting to Exhale and The Bodyguard, but... since the guys were around, The Bodyguard won over.

Johnny made his own variation of chicken and waffles.  We had chicken tenders and french toast!  It was de-lic-ious!  I mean, it was REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!  Those in attendance:

- Me
- Thomas
- Johnny
- Danielle
- Amy
- Luis
- LC
- Buddy
- Justin

Such a dramatic scene to use as the cover

The movie was a lot more racy than I remember.  By that I mean they dropped maybe 5 f-bombs.  They referred to sexual acts that I did not recall ever hearing about.  There was also some interesting twists that had me, Luis and Justin going, "Whaaaaaa?"  Not a twist like M. Night, just a twist like "Really? This is being used as a device?"

It was a late night for movies, mostly because we were too busy youtube-ing good ol' classics.

We also attempted to switch the movie to Cinderella (with Moesha, I mean Brandy), but Johnny couldn't find a good site he could stream it from without buffering every 2 seconds.  Coincidentally, when I finally got into bed (and naturally turned on my tv) that movie was playing on BET :)

No comments:

Post a Comment