Friday, September 9, 2011

The Answer Is Always Paris.

So on Yahoo! today, I saw an article entitled "Best Fall Getaways."  It seemed interesting, and since I've recently-recaught the travel bug (now if I could only afford to have it), I was curious what they had in mind.

10. Yellowstone
9. Savannah, GA
8. Boston, MA
7. Austin, TX (hells yeah)
6. Vancouver, BC
5. New York City, NY
4. Las Vegas, NV
3. Chicago, IL
2. San Francisco, CA
1. Paris, France


So... I put in bold the locations I've visited (four of which I've visited--a couple multiple times--in the last 3 years!)... looks like I got 3 more to go!  Might as well do it in the fall, no?  And really though... Paris?  Like it wouldn't top the list for ANY season?!

Here are some photos of my travel companions, our lovely destinations, and... of course... me:

Thomas & Me at the Bean, our visit to Schutte
Chicago 11/2008... our first trip together!

Thomas & Me at the Public Garden, our visit to Jenny
Boston 5/2009

JJ, Buddy & Me at Harpoon Brewery, random visit/Jenny's graduation
Boston 5/2010

Chi Thu, Lisa & Me at The Central Park Boathouse, sister trip!
NYC 7/2010

Rachel, Najia & Me in Italy The Forum Shops (yeah... we didn't have a whole lot of pics of us all together), On our "Summer Lovin'" trip
Las Vegas 7/2011

Felix, Me, Nappy, Natasha & Donson in the Miracle Mile Shops (... apparently, malls are where you take photos in Vegas), On the "Let's Just Go To Vegas" trip
Las Vegas 8/2011

Anyway... this next one was not one of my more recent visits... but who cares?  It's still one of my favorites of ALL TIME!

LC, Me & Shana on the Champ de Mars
Paris 7/2007

Hey Thomas... where are we going next?

2 comments:

  1. Parent's weekend in Marion, Alabama?

    My vote is for Yellowstone but I'm also really excited about San Diego in October!

    ReplyDelete