Monday, September 26, 2011

Party in the USA CCU!

9/15 - Thomas and I headed up to Dallas just a bit earlier than expected.  Thursday morning we woke up and went to the tennis courts.  I guess we were feeling particularly athletic that morning.  When we were done (I think I called it a tie at 6-6 because I couldn't remember how to do a proper tie-breaker) Thomas checked his phone and saw a message from his parents.  Apparently his grandpa (maternal) had a heart attack that morning.  He thankfully was already at the hospital because he wasn't feeling too hot before it happened.  Thomas and I decided to head up there a day early.  We surprised him in the hospital.  He seemed like absolutely nothing had happened to him.  That's Larry for ya.

Thomas's dad talking to his grandpa Baugh

Thomas and I took a bike ride or two (it actually didn't count our last 3 miles or so!)

Thomas during one of our breaks on the bike ride around White Rock Lake

He Shoots!

SHE SCORES!  ;)

Umm, we went to town, and yes, that says 881 tickets.

I went to a bridal salon and tried on a ton of bridesmaid dresses for Katie.  This was one of my winners... pretty color and it looked good too!  Ignore the look on my face, I couldn't tell if the lady was getting my face in the picture or not!  :)

The Wilder & Baughs went to Club Schmitz on Saturday night :)

Rachel came out too!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

She made a new best friend that night...

I practically gave that win to Thomas's mom and Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment