Monday, September 26, 2011

9/19 - Shanna Poramapornpilas (No, I did not randomly choose letters like this: "lakjweflmksdlfjk" this is in fact her last name) came up to Austin.  I legit have not seen this girl since... maybe... 2008?  She was a good friend my junior year in college and an even BETTER friend my summer abroad.  Being someone who never lived in a dorm and never had to share a room, I can officially say that Shanna is my only ROOM-mate.  And it wasn't so bad either!  It helps when you're in Paris, I suppose.  We met at one of our favorite places for dinner--Madam Mam's of course.  And we had one of the four boys (our favorite) from the Paris trip join us!  Mr. Michael O'Neill!

Michael & Shanna

Me & Shanna 2011

Me & Shanna 2007

Which landmark is more recognizable?  I suppose it depends on who you ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment