Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Fourth Job Ain't So Bad... IT'S AMAAAAAZING!

As an update for those of you I haven't seen or spoken to lately, here's a quick low-down:

1. Still just subbing, no full-time teaching job yet. Why? Because the state of Texas hates me. Or Teachers. Or the future of its children? Something like that, I don't know. I've yet to be able to pinpoint it down to what exactly they don't like.

2. Still at Anthro. Although apparently it seems like EVERYONE (at least my managers) are all slowly leaving. We also have some new store managers, but seeing as how they normally don't close and all I ever DO is close (and only a couple times a week, at that), I've still yet to meet either of them.

3. Still at CPI here and there. I probably put in half-time, 20 hours a week or so--most of it from home still. I still make it into the office every now and then. It's kind of nice when it's one of those days when I spent most of the day at home and hadn't really conversed with a human being yet.

4. Yes, we're back to four. Except not really. This one is uber temporary. Shana, the teacher I had been subbing for most of the year has been needing some temporary help with her nanny. For various reasons, her nanny has had to be out and Shana couldn't exactly keep taking off from work (especially with all the maternity leave she's already had to take), so... I've been filling in a few days here and there and it's not so bad. They have a giant ass tv that keeps me company when the little one is asleep (which is a lot, she's still a baby baby which means she still MOSTLY eats and sleeps).

Which brings me to the reason of this post. Lately their tv hasn't been working. Or rather, the playstation network hasn't been working (damn hackers) and so Netflix and Hulu have been unavailable. I've been using my computer, so it hasn't been too bad, but it just seemed like such a waste (they have a HUUUGE TV) so I finally decided to see what DVDs they had.

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1!

I was supposed to watch it with Kristi last week but due to schedules, it hasn't happened yet... so... I was PRETTY EXCITED to be watching it again. I believe I saw it three times in theaters, but I don't think I've seen it since then, so this is AWESOME!

That's all. This post is LITERALLY just to say that HARRY POTTER IS THE MAN!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Harry Potter on Jimmy Kimmel. He is so funny plus he is a small guy or Jimmy Fallon is a lot bigger than I thought.

    ReplyDelete