I need to remember to use it.
On Saturday, Thomas and I went to play tennis. We played two sets alone and then were joined by Diana and Steven. We played two more sets for a total of about a little over an hour and a half. Then we went back to their apartment and sat by the pool. It wasn't long before the hot sun was hidden behind giant "Russia clouds" (hey, it looked like Russia!) After a few drops hit my book, we decided it was time to pack it in.
Sunday morning was painful. I think my shoulder cracked when I raised my arm over my head.
Must remember sunscreen.
Other happenings of this past weekend:
- Had some friends over for poker night on Friday. It was awesome. Not so much for me because I lost... a lot. But Eshe brought Nia and she was AWESOME and we played. Oro spilled something 3 times.
- Went to Brick where we had a horrible waitress.
- Went to see Toy Story in the park with the Chamberlains.
- Went to play tennis AGAIN with Thomas. The sun wasn't out and my spirits were deflated the entire time. It was not pretty.
- Went to Laura's to get some grilling and volleyball on. A LOT of both. The same got all up on my sunburnt skin and that was... not-so-much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment