Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"I Don't Care About Your Gym Outfit"

So I'm ADD and indecisive when it comes to the books that I want to read. Sometimes I'll read three books at a time, sometimes I can't decide WHAT I want to read. I currently own 11 books that I haven't read yet. So I number them 1 - 11 and I tell Johnny to pick a number and then I read that book.

Well I WAS reading Silas Marner, but then I left it at the cute little house were staying at in Gruene. So... until I can pick that up again, I need another book to read whilst at the gym. So I asked Johnny to pick another number, 1 - 10 this time.

Me: Johnny, 1 - 10.
Johnny: What, your outfit?
Me: No, just pick a number!
Johnny: Oh, okay, cause... I don't care about your gym outfit.

Random, I know, but if people were wondering what it's like to live with me and Johnny, this is it.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! all he had to do was pick a number but he just had to add that last comment. i like him already.

    ReplyDelete