I'm taking this as a sign that the kids really do maybe actually like me, or that, at least, their parents think I'm worthy of showing appreciation for the holidays. I'll try to snap a picture of my mound of student goodies, and maybe even a photo of myself today. I look kind of awesome... just saying. Schutte and I went shopping last night and I bought a cute ugly/tacky Christmas sweater. There was one really really ugly Christmas vest, but I had already drawn the line. I belted it (it was kind of big), side pony-tailed my hair, put on a headband with antlers on it, and has since been told by a couple of students that I look like a teenager. GOOD. Cause that's what I was going for. :)
Tonight: CPI Christmas Party--Charter Bus to Salt Lick!
Tomorrow: Third Annual Christmas Potluck with The Gang
Saturday: Dallas! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment