Money's been tight. Incredibly tight... but it's the holidays and I spend like I have all the money in the world. It makes me incredibly happy and is really satisfying too. Yesterday, some friends (Schutte, Buddy, Kristi, LC and her friend Ellie) and I went to Big Lots and bought a buttload of toys. It was so fun! :) Diana also bought some and we brought them to school and put them in our boxes in front of Camerati and shamed them for not contributing to the toy drive. I then pointed out that some of the things we bought were for $1, or $1.50 or $3, etc. and that if they all brought just one toy, it would make such a big difference. We'll see how that goes.
Ugh, I love Christmas. I love love love love LOVE Christmas. I don't know if it beats Tet for me, but it definitely is AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment