Unfortunately I do not have any photos documenting Buddy and my first leg of the trip. This involved a sunny little place in Boston called Revere Beach. Let's just say there was some miscommunication on which hotel exactly we were to be staying at and... Buddy and I got to explore more of Boston than originally intended. No big :)
So Buddy and I finally get to the

Buddy & Me at Penguin Pizza with our Honolulu Pizza

Jenny & Buds on our cab ride to Fenway
Buddy and I sat and watched the game. Buddy started nodding off (it had been a loooooong day), so we went to get some coffee, souvenirs and general scenery. We get back to our seats with the crazy insane Red Sox fans and we watch a VICTORY!!!!

RED SOX WIN!!!!
Then the three of us head to The Mission Bar and Grill where the three of us enjoy is some delicious drinks and more chit chat. Tim joined us after he "put his grandparents to bed," which was nice :) Buddy and I couldn't stay too long though. The subways closed at 12:30ish and neither of us really wanted to take a cab, so... off we went that night!

Yummy drinks at The Mission Bar and Grill
JJ came in shortly after we arrived at the hotel and me, being the night owl I am couldn't sleep so I spent a lot of time watching lame hotel tv. Including one of the Astros games in which ESPN classics decided to play. In which Albert-fucking-Pujols hit a homer right over the Crawford boxes to bring us down. So sad. Damn Lidge.
Okay, there we go for the first part of the Boston trip :) Time to go continue to do nothing with Thomas! Sorry if this blog is very jumpy and... bad. I'm watching Man in the Iron Mask and am currently waiting for our pizza to get here... bc talking about Penguin Pizza made me hungers.
No comments:
Post a Comment