Lisa's Blog: http://lisalonghorn.blogspot.com/
Thu's Blog: http://thulovealways.blogspot.com/
They have already posted photos from the family reunion/Amanda's going away shindig. I will try to see about getting all of that blogged about tonight. I still haven't blogged about the rest of Boston... or about Amanda's grad... so... we'll see how that goes :)
Anthro's been going AWESOMELY well because they've had to cut back hours on people due to inventory going over, yada yada yada... yesterday and the Monday before, I got off right around 8:30, right when our last customer left! It was aweso!!!! Then closing Wednesday night seemed like it'd be hell because it was mostly new hires (can you believe it, I'm considered "seasoned!") who hadn't ever closed before. There were some hiccups (I'm convinced this one girl doesn't have a clue what to actually do during closing and instead she just got really good at looking busy) but all in all it looked really good! I love pretty much all of my managers and even have some girl crushes on them. I've gotten to know a number of my fellow employees really well and I really like some of them!
Alright, back to real work.
BTW--I'm restarting a workout regimen. Or... something. We'll also have to see how THAT goes! (It's been quite awhile...)
I want to be a new hire!
ReplyDelete