Friday, April 16, 2010

A Bones-Heavy Stream of Consciousness Update

There are some things a-brewing in my life. I'm not 100% sure where I stand or how I feel, but when/if they happen... you'll know... because... I'll blog about it. :) In the meantime, this post will be a completely disjointed blog about random things running through my mind.

I haven't worked out nearly as much as I thought I'd start working out again. I believe this is due to my want/need/infatuation/obsession for/with Bones (mostly Booth, from Bones).

I haven't read anything at all lately.

If I'm not watching Bones, I'm probably doing Harry Potter Trivia. I will be studying that tonight. For tomorrow. Because I WILL kick ass. Tomorrow is Harry Potter Pub Trivia @ Opal Divine's. LC is supposed to be on my team. She's doing better than she was a couple of weeks ago... but... I don't know. I need to make sure Jon (my cousin) is ready for this. OMG he better be ready for this. I wish Katie was coming. Alas, she is busy. But man I wish Katie was coming! :) Right now it's just me, LC & Jon on my team.

Booth.

By the way this post is being written as a stream of consciousness (as are most of my blogs, but as this one doesn't really have much of a purpose, it'll be more apparent). Hence, there will be random mentions of the new leading man in my life.

Luke does this new thing where he scrunches up his face and it's almost too much to handle.

Yesterday, LC came with me and Johnny to our regular Thursday dinners at Lisa & Mike's. Johnny only recently started coming with me, but it's been pretty fun. The nights typically just consist of regular NBC Thursday night line-up + dinner + Project Runway. David and Donson came over (is it gross that every now and then I still get the urge to call him Ddogg? I mean, he is 30 now. It is still his screen name though... I'll think on this some more) and then eventually Val came over after her class.

I bought a Double Down and a bunch of KFC little buckets. I just wanted to try it. We cut it up into little pieces and tasted it. It's not really bad... it just tastes like chicken and cheese. I think it's the idea of eating it like a sandwich that's disturbing. It's just... wrong.

Seriously, Luke is SO CUTE. OMFG.

I keep trying to look up things to do in Boston. I just want to go eat places. And I am SO EXCITED about the Red Sox game that I'm going to :) I got tickets for Buddy and myself. Jenny suggested it because she'll be there with her family and I'm pretty sure Tim's family too. I used to say that one of my goals was to attend a game in every ballpark in America. I don't think I got a shotglass from the time I went to Petco Park to see the Padres play. It's hard to remember though... if only I had a way to display all my shotglasses...

Special Agent Seeley Booth. oaeiwfklsdnrkjlgalksfd

I'm helping Lisa and Mike pack on Sunday, I think. With the stipulation that I get to watch Bones... :)

Bones.

OH MY GOD... BONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment