Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Just Slept For Twelve Hours

I think.

I got home from work ca. 5:45, because I went to HEB to get some food/snacks that will sustain me during my Bones hibernation.

I finished one episode I started the night before.

Then I finished another episode.

Then I started another one but ended up falling asleep.

I woke up at some point when it was pitch black outside, only to hear some rustling in the kitchen (I think?) and notice that a light was on. I only have an analog clock in my room, and it's by no means lit or glow in the dark, so I had no idea what time it was and I wasn't curious enough to make an attempt at trying to find out.

I decided the easiest course of action in this case, was to just go back to sleep.

I just woke up. It was 7:35 am.

I can't decide if I should be happy that I (definitely) caught up on sleep. Or if I should be annoyed at myself for "wasting" precious Bones-watching time. I might have to go with the latter because I'm getting that "OMG I slept way too much and I'm starting to feel icky, so the best thing to do would be to go back to sleep" feeling. But I think I'll maybe try to squeeze in some more Bones.

Bones Bones Bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment