Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bones + Booth = My Newest TV Obsession

Thirteen (yes, 13) years ago, I missed the train and never hopped on. Which train is that you might be asking yourself? That would be the train of David Boreanaz when he was Angel on Buffy.

I've somehow become obsessed with the show Bones. Emily Deschanel (who I believe I misnamed as Chloe to LC--my b) is my new girl crush. I talked to Johnny about this earlier today. This has a lot to do with the fact that she looks a LOT like her sister, but isn't as obviously quirky looking, which makes her prettier in a very simple, classic sense. Ugh, I'm such a lesbian.

Anyway, I think my crush on David Boreanaz was a very very verrrrry slow one. I was never really attracted to him, and when I'd catch and episode here and there (very very rarely) of Bones, he just seemed... ugggghnnoying (see what I did there?) However, after catching some random season 3 episodes where they're clearly trying to make Bones and Booth have a deep deep hot sexy tense relationship, I've also grown to want a deep deep hot sexy tense relationship with him. Ugh.

Anyway. It's almost 1:30 am. I WILL hate myself tomorrow morning, but the fact of the matter is... I can't stop watching this show. I tried to go to sleep, and I just lay in bed thinking about how I COULD, instead, be watching another episode.

I am also in love with Michaela & TJ... not so much the other guy who looks like the one guy on Grey's Anatomy (which I've seen ONCE--and that ONE TIME was when I saw like, a season premiere at LC's and it made me cry the entire time) who isn't all that cute.

Anyway, here's a sweet pic of all of my new loves. I'm sorry guys if I stop hanging out for a bit... I'm going into hibernation (this will be similar to my beginning days of Veronica Mars, House & Always Sunny)

Come on... you can't beat chemistry like this:


(I actually saw this episode tonight!)


1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. God. I LOOOOOOVE David Boreanaz. I was SO on that Buffy/Angel train. Remember when Johnny and I watched all those Buffy episodes on Jan 1st? Well, now I am going to have to watch this show.

    ReplyDelete