Excited!
Excited...?
Our bike guide Luck Nguyen. He was a great guide, like I said, super trustworthy. Knowledgeable. Avid biker. He knew we were novices, so he took it easy on us.
We had to hop on a few ferries to get to good bikeworthy islands.
We stopped and got lunch. Naturally it was banh xeo. The bike tour was all-inclusive. So food was included. And that yummy "O" green tea you see there. It's a good thing though... because like I said earlier... we had no money on us.
Luck got us a whole bag of rambutan!
Hopped onto another little boat/ferry thing. Saw some other white people and got excited. During our bike ride, some Australians ran into us and yelled, "HEY WHITE PEOPLE!" Now, I know Sommer is white... but... they said PEOPLE so...
We still look pretty happy about our decision for a bike ride.
Panoramic of the Mekong Delta. Which is HUGE.
Floating river city
Watching a woman making banh trang
Watching coconut candy being made/mixed.
We stopped for some tea and candies
Toward the end of the ride, there was a TORRENTIAL FLOW OF RAIN
So we stopped. And took this awesomely wet picture. I'm glistening. GLISTENING!
Surprisingly enough, that was all the damage that was done to this outfit.
Went to a restaurant just up the street from our hotel. If you look out the window, I could've been in any major city anywhere in the world.
Italian pizza in Saigon, Vietnam.


















No comments:
Post a Comment