Can't go wrong with pho. I mean, you can, but... come on. You can't.
Went shopping in different places like Cho Ben Thanh
Went to a Czech microbrewery. Cause... why not? We also had to be taken by golf cart to the location of the place. Which makes it awesomer.
Beeeeeeeer. Oh and that stuff in the middle was like, smoked string cheese. Super weird slash AWESOME.
Deep in discussion about teaching in Vietnam
Just sitting around looking alike.
At that point in the dinner where we all have to pick one more thing to eat.
Came back to our hotel where we met up with our cousins, Chi Loan and Anh Linh. We new immediately it was them, mostly because Anh Linh is a spitting image of Anh Long.
We walked around exploring Saigon for a bit more after they left, but Sommer and I were pretty pooped. I'm pretty sure we just wanted to go back to our room, hoping a romantic comedy was on. Something with Channing Tatum would've been preferable, I'm sure.








No comments:
Post a Comment