There's been a lot of love flowing around me these last few weeks. Here's a quick recap:
Miss Aberdeen & her wonderful Horacio got engaged and the insanely talented Cathleen threw a DELICIOUS engagement party!
The LHS Contingency (well, some of us) at the Umlang Wedding.
The LHS Contingency at the Litzler Wedding.
The Litzler ceremony was surprisingly very emotional for me. They had a friend of theirs officiate and the wedding party did a prayer circle around the bride and groom respectively (and then all joined together) right after the exchanging of the rings. Even though the rest of the wedding attendees (like myself) weren't privy to what exactly was being said in these prayer circles, you could just see and FEEL the love that they all had for one another. It was extremely special to see, I thought. I liked that we were able to witness it. I'd never seen something like that done in a ceremony. Umm, Imightstealtheideaorsomethinglikeit,kay! Haha... anyway, them having their friend officiate kind of made me think of how sometimes there'd be a mini prayer circle before LHS shows. I can still picture Sarah closing her eyes and smiling as she says a prayer for the group. Ugh, those were always special moments. I'd like to share a special moment like that.
Oh yeah and singing THE EYES OF TEXAS is an obvious must-have. If not for myself, for Nesbitt alone.
Can Johnny officiate your wedding? ......or me? But I would be nervous that I would forget things.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
ReplyDeleteif i officiated, i would end every phrase with "so say we all."
ReplyDelete