Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Faces in New Places!

This was the FOURTH in a series of photos in which only the middle three were really a part of

Trevin & Abby came to Austin to see their friend Becca who was flying into Austin to road trip with them. So Thomas, Johnny & I spent a lot of our Tuesday (June 21st) entertaining them. We went to:

Home Slice
Barton Springs
Madam Mam's
The Draught House

It was a pretty full day and I think I gave them a good sampling of different bits of Austin. I think they went to Hey Cupcake! too! Trevin found out the day before that he got the job he had interviewed for, so they spent most of the time that they WEREN'T with us apartment shopping. They found something down south near Barton Creek, which works well since he will work near-ish. It's Austin, everything's relatively near (especially after they had been traveling around in Houston!)

I'm REALLY excited. Abby and I get along EXTREMELY (creepily) WELL! I think this friendship is going to mutually beneficial... and will make it EVEN MORE CONVINCING to Tim that he needs to move our Jenny back to Texas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment