Monday, February 28, 2011

I love comments on the internets

Did you say something about losing credibility?

Oscars has lost most of its credibility to me since last year when Aviator did not win the Best Picture award. Now it has lost all credibility when a silly little picture about nothing beat out a very creative and refreshing "Inception" for best picture. I guess the Academy people always thought of themselves as royalties.


So that was a comment that I saw that someone left on an article about how the Oscars were lame-o this year. I actually kind of liked it, but I don't know, maybe I was just in a good mood? Anyway, for a second I thought that the person was actually talking about The Aviator, but that wasn't last year... and then I realized they were talking about AVATAR. So credibility of this comment-er is gone... and then also, they called The King's Speech "a silly little picture about nothing." Which means they probably didn't watch the "silly little picture" anyway.

Okay, 'tis all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment