Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Titanic? Never heard of it.

I was reading an article about the Titanic (I told you my days and things I read are random) and it basically is an entire article about covered-up information that the surviving crew never admitted to because they did not want to tarnish other peoples' reputations. And then at the very end of the article it says this:

The RMS Titanic was the world's biggest passenger liner when it left Southampton, England, for New York on its maiden voyage on April 10, 1912. Four days into the trip, the ship hit an iceberg and sank, taking more than 1,500 passengers with it.
Really? I mean I guess it's necessary if there's someone who doesn't know what the Titanic is, but... why are they reading this article then? Why do they care? Why not link to more Titanic info at the beginning of the article. Or start the article off with "Hey, this article is about the Titanic, you know, that super ship that never made it on its first trip ever?" But no. Instead they give you a tiny blurb at the verrrrry end of the article.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment