I bought this dress! It's been about a month since I saw it in our store (and literally gasped) and so I finally allowed myself to buy it. It's been my first purchase in like, 3 weeks! I think that's pretty good... I wanted to wait even longer, but my size was becoming extinct. So... I had to jump on it... okay anyway, moving on.
A small portion of me wants to take a photo of my bedroom so you can see the sheer madness that it has become. And everything is kind of in it's place, so I don't really know why it always gets like this, but it does. Maybe I just need a bigger room :) I need to put more things on walls. I need more shelves. I'm gonna craigslist that.
Anyway, I need to clean my room.
I wonder how many blogs I've posted about cleaning my room. (Just 2 others, just checked!)
I need to at least put things where they need to and then decide what to do with the remaining riffraff.
OH! I just got a job to sub tomorrow at LASA again! YAY! And for social studies again! :) Exciiiiited! I'll get to introduce myself to the teacher that I subbed for last time! Yay! (Oh and that teacher asked me to sub for him 3 other days).
Okay yay bye!
P.S. Will someone force Anh Vinh's family to START BLOGGING?!
I'm literally cleaning my room right now, too, so I feel ya. And YAY for LASA!! XO
ReplyDelete