Friday, September 10, 2010

I Hope I See More Green

Life has become a juggling act. I've gotten more and more subbing opportunities (which has been great) but it still doesn't pay all that well, so I've been making sure to get extra hours in at CPI. This means some days I'm working from about 7:30 am - 7:30 pm. But the prospect of teaching is just so invigorating that I don't seem to mind. I'm so excited throughout my days that I'm not even really hungry for lunch (whaaaat?!) If you ever take a gander at my iCal, your eyelids will probably start drooping before you can even figure out what each color stands for. I'm still not even sure what my distinctions between green (Life), yellow (Special Occasions), and gray (Errands) are. Why do I even need three separate colors for these things? When are special occasions and errands not a part of my life? Whatever. It somehow makes sense in my head.

When I make a really good tight schedule, I'm usually pretty good at keeping track of it. Especially if it's something I want to keep track of. :) Hopefully life with slow down a bit and maybe there will be less gray, more yellow, and definitely more orange (school!) But what's really important is green. Here's to lots of green! (Life, that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment