Sunday, May 9, 2010

Typing My Update With Pretty Nails

Just a quick update:

Anthro. I love this place. However, after sizing, finger spacing, giving extra love to all the folded clothing and straightening up EVERYTHING... you start get go a little crazy. My first closing shift, I was going nuts the last hour. My second closing shift, it was just the last 30 minutes. Hopefully I'll be better from now on. My first opening shift? IT WAS AWESOME. Despite the fact I have to get up at the asscrack of dawn (5:45 alarm, 2 snoozes, shower, blah blah and to the store by 7 am), I really liked opening. I get there and start on restocking, which is just switching out hangers for the stuff from the back and then placing them out on the floor. I think some mornings will be more crazy than others, (we only had one rack and one basket) but it flew by. I've worked a lot with Michelle (she was the first person I shadowed and I did restock with her yesterday morning) and I really like her. She looks a lot like Angela from Bones. Maybe that's partly why? Haha...

Anyway, Lisa and I had manicures and pedicures done yesterday at Embellish. The place is so freakin' pink and girly! It's almost too much at first, but you get used to it. I really liked my nail tech, Jenny (Jen?). She was definitely talkative, but at least I didn't have to decipher Vietnamese. :) Lisa and I enjoyed it a lot and we're considering making this a regular event :) Not bad... :) Umm, what's good for dry heels? You know... to prevent cracked heels? :) I just used a LOT of smiley faces.

Okay, so... Thomas is moving to Austin soon! As in... today. I should clean my room. I made space for him in my closet. Ugh... my closet is pretty huge... so can someone explain to me why it's so fricken hard for me to make room for ONE person with... like... not a lot?

Okay... time to go back to Bones. Yes... I'm re-watching all the episodes, apparently.

Nails - "Old Blighty" | Feet - "Henley Regata"

No comments:

Post a Comment